1.1in Brake Cylinder Hone Tool Engine Cylinder Hone Deglazer .75-2.5in ABN 1859
- [Easier Brake Repair]: Remove carbon, rust, and heat glaze deposits from caliper and piston cylinder walls with ABN Brake Honing Tool; Paired with your electric drill, lubricate with brake fluid and run low speeds moving up and down engine cylinder sides
- [Trusted Quality]: Flexible shaft and spread-control tension nut allow faster cutting and maneuverability; 3 carbide stone design self centers for quick insertion; Stone sleeves add strength and protect abrasive stones when not in use
- [More Cylinder Styles]: Small engine hone tool 220 medium grit stones at 1-1/8 x 3/16 x 1/8 inches (2.8 x 0.5 x 0.3cm); Square ends of stones make this brake hone tool ideal for step-cut and blind-end cylinders
- [Adjust Range]: Control range and pressure placed against cylinder for smoother, cleaner surface; Spring knurled adjusting nut increases tension and locks brake caliper hone metal arms in place; Use on cylinders with 3/4 to 1-1/2 inch (1.9 to 6.4cm) diameters
- [Service Vehicles]: 8-inch (20.3cm) long brake caliper honing tool fits small cars, trucks, tractors, and diesel cylinders; Always use brake fluid to keep small cylinder hone and brake parts properly lubricated
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend