Ball Joint Remover Puller & Installer with Adapters 21-Piece Tool Kit ABN 4030
- EASY BALL JOINT SERVICE: The ABN Ball Joint Remover & Installer allows ball joint and brake anchor pin removal and installation; For removal, assemble ball joint press over control arm, select receiving tube, position under vehicle ball joint, tighten forcing screw; For installation, clean control arm and coat I.D. with lubricant (not included), insert replacement ball joint in vehicle control arm and assemble ball joint press components, position receiving tube, and tighten forcing screw
- DURABLE: Constructed from heavy-duty forged steel for extra strength and longevity; This tool is a "puller" and "pusher" meaning that it pulls the ball joint out and can then push it in; Forged C-frame press alone can be used to remove and replace universal joints (some vehicles may have the upper ball joint spot-welded to the control arm; Weld must be cut before removing ball joint)
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Designed to remove ball joint or brake anchor pins on all cars and light trucks that use press-fit type upper and lower ball joints without removing the control arm; Compatible with most GM, Ford, and Dodge 2 and 4 wheel drive pickups, vans, and sport utility vehicles
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 19” x 5” x 24” inches (48.3cm x 12.7cm x 61cm) blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- CONTENTS: Package includes a C-frame and forcing screw, installation adapter, removal adapter, installation cups, removal cups, receiving tubes, and carrying case
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend