Acorn Cone Wheel Lug Nuts – M12 Chrome Lug Nuts – 3/4” Wheel Lugs ABN
- RIDE IN STYLE: Replace the cheap OEM capped tire lug nuts that came with your car and are swollen with rust with these durable acorn lug nuts and make your wheels look great while doing it; Makes tire rotation quick and simple and enhances the look and style of your vehicle; Choose between a package of 16, 20, 32, or 40 wheel lug nuts to best suit your needs
- SOLID ONE-PIECE DESIGN: Unlike capped two-piece lug nuts, these lugs will not corrode or expand; Capped lug nuts are more likely to strip out, dent easier, and since are 2 pieces, can be corrosive between layers, which can cause the outside layer to expand and make it difficult, if not impossible, to get a socket or lug nut wrench around them
- PERFECT FIT: Fits your 3/4-inch standard (SAE) or 19mm metric socket (not included); Use a deep socket or appropriate lug wrench to accommodate the depth; 1.4-inch (3.6cm) height x 35mm length, 3/4-inch hex, cone seat; Sizing stamped on side of lug nut for quick identification; Please reference your vehicle manual for fitment information and to ensure the wheel nuts are compatible with your wheels
- MORE SEATING & LESS DAMAGE: Standard taper closed-end acorn style lug nut designed with a 60-degree cone seat that offers more seating surface while preventing damage to the wheel
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from cold-rolled carbon steel chrome that is forged and heat treated for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion; Each thread is precision machined for simple removal and installation
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend