thinkcar THINKSCAN 600 OBD2 Scanner, ABS SRS Systems, Car Diagnostic Scan Tool
- FULL OBD2 FUNCTIONS: Read / Erase Codes, I/M Readiness, Live Data, Freeze Frame, O2 Sensor Test, On-board Monitor Test, Vehicle Information, etc. 2 SYSTEMS DIAGNOSES: Get access to 2 systems including ABS/SRS and more to read / clear DTCs for 38 vehicle brands (Only for 1996 and newer vehicles), including Porsche, BMW, VW, Land Rover, Skoda, Audi, Benz, Opel, etc. No Additional Cost And Lifetime Free Update.
- This THINKSAN 600 obd2 scan tool will reset partial parameters’ status after repair and maintenance. Including 3 reset services: Oil Lamp Reset / Brake Pad Reset / TPMS Reset. All 38 vehicle brands are supported these 3 maintenance reset services.
- Scientific graph data, record data, play back data, and print reports. In the real-time diagnosis process, diagnosis information can be instantly stored in the memory, including reading of fault codes and frozen frames and real-time data streams. After completing diagnosis, the diagnosis process can be replayed. One-click generation of a diagnosis report after diagnosis will help users quickly solve problems, avoid blind maintenance and save money/time.
- This vehicle scanner will support full OBD2 diagnostics on most 1996 vehicles with OBDii protocols. Also, it can access 2 vehicle systems(ABS System/SRS System) to read/clear DTCs for 38 vehicle brands,including AUDI/ BENZ/ BMW/ CHRYSLER/ CITROEN/ DACIA/ DAEWOO/ FIAT/GM,Etc. It covers most vehicle brands in America. For compatibility, feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (1)For any quality problems, this car scanner provides a 12-month warranty and 30-day gaurantee. (2) Lifetime Free Use and Update. (3) Support 8 Languages：English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend