thinkcar OBD2 Bluetooth Code Reader with Car Diagnostic Scanner for iOS-Android
- This Bluetooth OBD2 scanner not only includes OBD/EOBD standard protocol diagnosis as Check Engine Light, I/M Readiness, Live Data Stream, Freeze Frame, O2 Sensor Test etc., but also supports retrieve ECU information of full systems (ECM, TCM, PCM, ABS, SRS, EPS, BCM, TPMS etc.) to read/erase codes (up to 1. 34 million DTCs), view live data (in value or waveforms) and turning off system warning lights.
- This code reader can provide Full system diagnostics, Active Test, ECU Coding, Practical lots of Reset Functions etc from professionals by real-time remote diagnostics (on mythinkcar). will automatically record/save the OBD data stream graphically, up to 60 hours, You can stop recording any time, and go back to look into car conditions.
- The OBD2 Scanner is able to graph, data record, playback, print report (share via email). Generate Diagnostic Report will help users to fastly fix problem, avoid blind maintenance, saving money/time. AutoVIN automatically retrieves vehicle VIN. Beside, Thinkcar1 users can share their experiences, diagnosis, test reports, send messages to each other and get advice or tips with USER COMMUNITY.
- The car scanner for OBD1, OBD2, EOBD, JOBD, KOBD cars SUV, light truck and hybrids can work on most 2005 and newer OBDII-compliant vehicles in US as Porsche, BMW, VW, Land Rover, Skoda, Audi, Benz, Opel, Fiat, Volvo, Smart, Sprinter, Honda, Kia, Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, Hyundai, Subaru, Mitsubishi, GM, USA Ford, Chrysler etc.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY. Lifetime FREE OBDII functions. For Real Time Remote Diagnostics and Full Vehicle Modules Scan, Thinkcar1 car diagnostic scanner provides 1 YEAR free trial for one VIN (a yearly $9.95 subscription fee for each VIN is required after the expiration). Plug & Play, advanced Bluetooth 5. 0, and iOS/Android Compatibility, make THINKCAR the “TOP SCANNER” list.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend