Oil Filter Plug Tool, Oil Plug Tool for Dodge Ram 6.7L Oil Filter Tool ABN 4909
- NO MORE SPILLS: Use the ABN Oil Plug Tool to prevent oil from spilling out and getting all over your floor, frame, and front drive assembly when you remove and install an oil filter in tight spaces or have to tip the filter on the side
- EASY OIL CHANGES: Once your oil filter is unscrewed from the filter head, screw this plug into the top of the oil filter when removing and installing your oil filter; Allows you to pre-lube and pre-fill the oil filter before installation
- ONE-HAND OPERATION: 2.6-inch x 1.3-inch (6.6cm x 3.3cm) U-shaped top handle, textured top surface, ridged groove-shaped sides allow you to thread the plug into the filter easily with one hand
- FITS YOUR TRUCK: Compatible with 2013-2017 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins diesel 2500/3500 heavy-duty trucks; Overall dimensions 2.9-inch diameter x 2-inch height (7.4cm x 5.1cm); 0.9-inch x 0.6-inch (2.3cm x 1.5cm) thread
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from hard plastic for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend