27mm Metric Low Profile Oil Filter Canister Housing Socket Wrench ABN 2572
- EFFORTLESS OIL CHANGE: Use the ABN Oil Filter Wrench – 27mm Metric, Low Profile, CRV Steel – Socket Tool to Remove Cartridge Style Housing Canister Cap to quickly remove the oil/fuel filter canister when changing oil or replacing the lament
- QUICK REMOVAL: 6-point design with a 3/8-inch socket drive for a ratchet or extension; Provides multiple contact points to engage the housing cap securely for maximum removal torque
- ACCESS TIGHT AREAS: Low profile to get into confined areas or getting to an oil filter that is stuck in a tight spot; With the compact 1.25-inch (3.2cm) height, this socket easily fits on an oil filter cartridge or under an air intake hose
- VARIOUS APPLICATIONS: 6-point 27mm metric socket can be used with a 3/8-inch wrench on cartridge-style oil and fuel filter canisters to remove oil filter caps or any other area where a low profile socket is desired
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from chrome vanadium (CR-V) steel with a matte finish for ultimate strength and longevity; Large corner reliefs cut on both the 6-point and 3/8-inch drive ends to prevent binding; 27mm laser-etched size marking for high visibility over a traditional size stamp that is hard to read and quickly wears off
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend