1/4IN Dr Click Torque Wrench Set - 2-22Nm 20-200IN/Lb Bicycle Tool Set ABN 9107
- [Prevent Damage to Your Tools and Machines]: Prevent damage caused from over-tightening by using the ABN Quarter Inch Drive Torque Wrench 2Nm to 22Nm Dual Direction Clicking Torque Wrench and Adapters Set to confidently follow manufacturer torque specifications when securing fasteners
- [Adjust for Precise Torque Settings]: Install components with calibrated precision from 2.0 to 22.0 Newton Meter torque range (20 to 200 inch per pound); Formal calibration certificate included
- [Built to Last]: Chrome-molybdenum steel ensures maximum strength and durability while the aluminum-titanium handle provides a comfortable knurled grip to prevent slipping; Laser-etched torque scale ensures easy identification when calibrating your bike wrench
- [Easy to Use]: Pull the lock knob and turn the handle to set the torque calibration; Use the switch on the back of the 1.1-inch (2.6cm) wide torque driver head to set the ratcheting direction; Click noise will inform you when you have successfully tightened the fastener
- [Contents]: Bicycle torque wrench set includes a 9.3-inch (23.6cm) long adjustable torque wrench, 4-inch (10.2cm) extender, 2.4-inch (6.1cm) long H5 bit, 1/4-inch drive universal joint, 3/8-inch conversion adapter, and PH1, PH2, PH3, H2, H2.5, H3, H4, H5, H6, H8, H10, T10, T15, T20, T25, and T30 bits all securely packaged in a black blow-molded case
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend