28-Ounce Sugarcane Bowls – Disposable Bowls Biodegradable Bowls 50pk SpecialT 9256-9287_PARENT
- NO MORE GUILT: The Spec101 | 28-Ounce Compostable Bowls; These sugar cane bowls are heavy-duty, compostable, sustainable, and leave no carbon footprint on our environment (decompose entirely in 3 to 6 months) so they will not take up space in an overflowing landfill; Choose between a package of 50 bowls with or without lids to best suit your needs
- NATURALLY SAFE: Constructed from bagasse, which is a natural by-product from sugar production; Unlike paper bowls, plastic bowls, and bamboo bowls, these compostable containers are 100 percent natural and non-toxic; Tree-free, plastic-free, oil-resistant, no artificial coating/petroleum/wax/chlorine/bleach; Microwavable and safe for both hot and cold, solid and liquid foods
- PERFECT SIZE: Overall 6.75-inch diameter x 2.25-inch height (17.1cm x 5.7cm) with 28-ounce (3.5 cup; 0.8 liter) capacity; Wide and deep design to avoid spills when piling on food for lunch, dinner, or appetizers
- ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT BOWL: Fill with your favorite green lettuce salad, pasta salad, fruits and vegetables, oatmeal, rice, chicken, soup, popcorn, poke bowl, and other foods without it bleeding through; Take these to a BBQ event, family camping trip, neighborhood cookout, reunion, office; Also great to use as to-go bowls
- VARIOUS ALTERNATIVE USES: Store in your refrigerator, freezer, or heat in the microwave; Use for meal-prep; Store parts and tools in your garage; Organize arts and crafts supplies; Even use to line a raised pet feeder so you do not have to wash off dried cat food on metal bowls
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend