4.5" Inch Zirconia Alumina Flap Disc 5 Pack ABN 0310-0327_ZirconiaFlapDisc_PARENT
- GET MORE CUTTING POWER: The ABN Angle Grinder Flap Disc Grinding Wheel 5-Pack is a flap wheel kit that is a blend of zirconia and aluminum oxide grain that allows the die grinder sanding disc to self-sharpen for a more powerful, abrasive cut on carbon and mild steel applications
- REDUCE VIBRATIONS: One-sided zirconia flap disc constructed from resin fiber with a fiberglass backing plate to offer extra strength and absorb vibrations without smudges or smears during use; Grinding disc is semi-open to reduce loading on aluminum surfaces
- DEBURR & LIGHTLY GRIND: Angle grinder sanding wheel is designed with flat type 27 for working on flat surfaces; These flap disc wheels are ideal for deburring, lightly grinding, and more on flat work surfaces such as stainless steel, aluminum, and non-ferrous metal; Avoid forcefully pushing down on flap disk to prevent wear or damage
- FITS YOUR GRINDER: 4.5-inch overall diameter x 7/8-inch arbor shoulder hole to fit standard 4.5-inch angle grinders (Most 4.5-inch grinders have a 5/8-inch threaded arbor and 7/8-inch non-threaded shoulder; The 7/8-inch is used with the nut that came with your existing grinder – No backer needed for installation); Maximum 13,000 RPM speed
- CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGE: Choose between an abrasive disc flapper disc for grinder package of (5) 40 grit or (5) 80 grit 4.5-inch flap sanding wheels to best suit your project needs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend