Empire Faucets | RV Brush Nickel Kitchen Faucet Replacement Sprayer Head ONLY
- REPLACE YOUR SINK SPRAYER HEAD: The Empire Faucets | Non-Metallic Brushed Nickel Pull Down Kitchen Faucet Head Kitchen Sink Faucet Head Replacement Head for Faucet is a pull down faucet spray head replacement (sprayer head only) that gives a modern touch to RV, trailer, fifth wheel, and marine boat sinks; 6.5-inch (16.5cm) long spout with water-saving aerator to fit your existing 8-inch brushed nickel pull down kitchen faucet that includes 1/2-inch threads and 3 installation holes
- USE WITH SINGLE HAND: Modern spray head allows for one-handed operation as you simply pull down from your existing gooseneck faucet head and spray water with 360-degree rotatable range; Single press button on faucet replacement head sprayer for toggling between a spray and a stream
- NO MORE SPLASHES: The kitchen sprayer head allows you to toggle from an aerated and powerful, high-volume spray (with reduced splashing) to a steady and solid stream so you can use the water flow rate that is best for each individual application
- SAFELY BUILT TO LAST: Constructed with a lightweight ergonomic design with stream to spray option; Kitchen faucet parts spray head check valves prevent back flow of contaminated water back into your water system; Lead-free and USA factory tested faucet head replacement pull out spray head replacement kitchen faucet head; Compatible with Forest River, Thor, Jayco, Grand Design, Winnebago, Keystone RV, and other RV and Motor home brands
- EASILY INSTALL: Installation instructions included with the kitchen sink head replacement (sprayer head only – base plate and hot and cold water hoses not included); Once your faucet is installed screw the 1/2-inch male threads on this kitchen faucet replacement spray head into the 1/2-inch (1/2-14NPS) female threads on your existing faucet; Purchase with Empire Faucets Pull-Down Sprayer Faucet (Search B07RWQYQGB)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend