Annular Cutter 6-Piece Hole Drill Bit Set, 1” Inch Depth, 3/4” Drive ABN 8148
- CREATE CIRCULAR HOLES: The ABN Annular Cutter 6-Piece HSS Hole Cutting Drill Bits with Pilot Pin, 1” Inch Depth, 3/4” Drive – 9/16” to 1-1/16” Set has a 1-inch cutting depth to create cylindrical holes on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals such as cast iron, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, and more; Multiple precision cutting edges produce more accurate holes without burring
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from M2 cobalt high-speed steel (HSS) for strength and superior cutting performance; Thin-walled with dual alternating teeth for more efficient and aggressive cutting than traditional hole saws and twist drill bits
- ENHANCED DESIGN: 3/4-inch Weldon shank design (Suitable for all machines with a 3/4-inch drive – all major magnetic drill press brands); 1” cutting depth; Cutter sizes include 9/16”, 5/8”, 11/16”, 13/16”, 15/16”, and 1-1/16”
- EASY STORAGE: 7.5” x 2” x 6.5” (19.1 cm x 5.1cm x 16.5cm) carrying case with molded foam tray for easy transport, safe storage, and quick organization
- CONTENTS: Package includes (6) common sizes of core drills, (1) centering pilot pin bit, and (1) storage case
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend