ABN Pneumatic SAE Rear Axle Bearing Puller Bearings Service Removal Tool Kit Set
- EFFORTLESSLY REMOVE BEARINGS: Use the ABN Pneumatic SAE Standard Rear Axle Bearing Puller 3-Piece Service Set – Domestic Car Vehicle Bearings Removal Tool Kit to service semi-floating rear axle bearings on your vehicle; These tools make the job simple and prevent damage to your bearings when pulling; Much easier than claw-type axle bearing pullers that slip off and chew up the old bearings; For removal only, not intended for installation
- EASY TO USE: Slide flat end of puller through center of bearing and flat against backside of bearing, then slide washer down the center of the shaft against front side of bearing and tighten the nut on smaller end of puller, then thread a slide hammer (not included) to the puller and slide hammer back and forth until the bearing comes out; The washer captures the bearing firmly to distribute the applied force over the entire bearing and prevent damage
- FITS YOUR CAR: Standard SAE sizes work for most American domestic makes and models; Set includes the following sizes to fit main bearing tube – 1 inch to 1-7/8 inches, 1-5/16 inches to 2-3/8 inches, and 1-3/8 inches to 2-7/8 inches; Sizes permanently laser-etched on tool for easy identification; Each tool fits a basic slide hammer with a 5/8-inch x 18 thread pitch
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (3) rear axle bearing removers and (1) carrying case for your convenience; Slide hammer not included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend