Bearing Puller 1/2" to 4-5/8” Inch Jaw Splitter Separator ABN 6878
- PRACTICAL DAMAGE-FREE SEPARATOR: The ABN Bearing Puller with 1/2" to 4-5/8” Inch Jaw – Splitter Tool for Wheel Hub, Gear Pinion, Bearing Separator professionally applies even pressure to smoothly separate bearings and remove gears without damage
- VERSATILE USES: Removes bearings, pinions, gears, pulleys, steering wheels, and fittings from shafts; For automobiles, ATVs, and power sport vehicles
- DURABLE FOR HEAVY-DUTY APPLICATIONS: Constructed from heat-treated and chrome-plated steel with a black oxide finish for rust-resistance, strength, and longevity
- ADVANCED DESIGN FEATURES: Knife-like sharp angled edges on tapered bevel which are easily placed behind the part to secure a gripping surface, even when clearances are extremely limited, and gets under bearing far enough to not damage bearing when pulling; Splitter halves include SAE standard threaded holes for the acceptance of pushing or pulling attachments (not included)
- SPECIFICATIONS: 4-5/8” inches maximum spread; 1/2" inch minimum spread; Approximate 5/8" inch -18 threaded holes for the push/puller; Approximate 4-3/8” inches distance between adjusting screws
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend