Axle Bridge Nut Socket 1pc - 1/2in Spindle Nut Socket Set ABN 7474
- [Perform Maintenance with Ease]: Use the ABN Axle Nut Socket Set 1 Piece for removing, installing, and repairing hub or axle nuts on your vehicle without worrying about mess or stress
- [Built to Last]: Axle socket set is constructed from alloy steel for strength, durability, and longevity; Coated with black oxide finish for resistance to rust and corrosion
- [Fits Your Vehicle]: Wheel bearing socket set tool features 9 drive pins to fit new style retaining nut found on 2-wheel and 4-wheel drive vehicles; Compatible with GM platform sized trucks such as Cheyenne, Silverado, Escalade, Sierra, and Avalanche
- [Fit for Your Tool Kit]: 1/2-inch drive compatible with Ford wrench drives; Use hub nut socket with your ratchet, breaker bar, impact wrench, or torque wrench (not included)
- [Perfect Size]: Lightweight axle nut sockets are ideal for removing axle nuts, gear nuts, spindle nuts, and bridge nuts; Inner diameter of 2.1 inches (5.3 cm) is designed to perform maintenance on your vehicle
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend