10T Hydraulic Crimper Battery Cable Crimping Tool Terminal Lug Crimper ABN 801687
- [Make New Battery Cables]: Use the ABN 10-Ton Hydraulic Battery Terminal Crimping Tool with 9 Dies to crimp small to mid-range tin-coated copper, aluminum, and lead connectors on vehicle battery and welding cables, power wires, and electrical cables from 12 to 2/0 AWG (4-70 mm2 cross sectional area)
- [Fits Your Wire]: 4 mm2 cross sectional area die for 12-gauge wire, 6 mm2 die for 10-gauge, 8 mm2 for 9-gauge, 10 mm2 for 8-gauge, 16 mm2 for 6-gauge, 25 mm2 for 4-gauge, 35 mm2 for 2-gauge, 50 mm2 for 1-gauge, 70 mm2 for 2/0-gauge
- [Built to Last]: 12.5 x 3.6 x 2.1-inch (31.8 x 9.1 x 5.3cm) overall; Steel with polyphenylene ether (PPE) plastic handle; Rotating head for hard-to-reach areas; Offset bumps for keeping your cable in place without slipping; Hydraulic action eases crimp effort; C-style head for side entry die removal; On/off pressure release control
- [Easy to Use]: Ensure the pressed terminals match cable specifications, select pressing die that matches your crimping terminal, use the 180-degree rotating head to reach into hard spots and awkward angles if necessary, insert the connecting terminal into the tool head, squeeze handle to crimp
- [Contents]: Battery terminal crimper tool kit package includes 1 battery cable crimper tool with 9 pairs of dies for 12 to 2/0 AWG wire applications (wire not included) all packed inside a plastic blow-molded carrying case
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend