Marine Battery Cable and Tinned Lug ABN BatteryCable_PARENT
- REPLACE YOUR POSITIVE BATTERY LINE: The ABN Battery Wire Automotive Battery Cable is a positive battery cable replacement that can be used as a jumper cable between 2 golf cart batteries, starter cable on your boat motor, to connect 2 golf cart batteries for a camping trailer, to install a dual battery system in your pickup truck, or to install a battery disconnect switch on your RV
- FITS YOUR APPLICATION: This car battery cable is primarily used for cars and pickup trucks but is also compatible with campers, boats, lawn mowers, and golf carts; Use as a car battery wire, marine battery cable, lawn mower battery cable, RV battery cable, and more
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from PVC insulated copper with zinc-plated steel lug that is tinned to resist corrosion from grease, oil, and gasoline; Includes a mechanical precision crimp to ensure a solid connection; Waterproof adhesive-lined shrink wrap on the connections offer secure fit
- GET MORE FLEXIBILITY: Battery terminal cable remains easy to bend in any environment and stretches to the maximum length without causing damage to the battery terminal wire or your application
- CHOOSE YOUR SIZE: Choose from a 2 gauge or 4 gauge battery cable in a 12-inch (30.5cm), 18-inch (45.7cm), 24-inch (61cm), or 36-inch (91.4cm) length to best suit your needs; All sizes include a 3/8-inch (10mm) zinc-plated lug stud; 760W rating; UL 1426 listed; Club car 7295 EZ Go 11888-G2 14610-G1
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend