Air Compressor Recoil Hose 1/4" Inch Polyurethane Coil ABN 8162/8179_PARENT
- FOR ALL AIR HOSE APPLICATIONS: Use the ABN 1/4" Inch Recoil Hose – Portable Polyurethane Coil Hose to transfer air in any industrial, contractor, or household application with air compressors, nailers, sprayers, staple guns, and other pneumatic tools
- NO TWISTS OR TANGLES: Equipped with (2) 1/4-inch installed male NPT swivel fittings with straight end steel bend restrictors for easier set-up and use while also reducing hose twists, tangles, and kinks
- COMPACT STORAGE: Choose between a package of (1) 25-foot hose or a package of (1) 50-foot hose; The pigtail style of the hose is a self-storing design that allows the hose to automatically spring back into coiled shape after each use
- FLEXIBLE: Remains flexible even in cold weather, which reduces user fatigue and helps protect delicate objects in your shop or garage
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from 5x8mm lightweight polyurethane (PU) for extra strength and longevity; Maximum 200 PSI (13.8 Bar)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend