- Hygienically deodorize any car interior up to 300 cubic feet
- Not a masking agent; Bio-Shock will destroy odor at it's source
- Fast acting, will completely eliminate the toughest odors in as little as 4 hours and a maximum of 24 hours depending on severity
- Safe for all automotive interiors
- Easy to use - simply shake, add water and walk away; requires no hazardous material safety equipment
Biocide Systems is proud to introduce their Bio-Shocker line of Chlorine Dioxide odor eliminating products. These products exclusively use the revolutionary ClO2-DMG Technology that delivers the super odor eliminating power of Chlorine Dioxide, also known as ClO2. Whether you are dealing with cigarette, pet, vomit, urine, rotten food, mold, mildew, fish, skunk odor, and any other odor type you can think of, this line of products will get rid of the foul odor permanently. The secret lies in the fact that the ClO2 is a gas that can penetrate deeper and more effectively than other non-gas products. ClO2 molecules are attracted to the negatively charged odor molecules like a magnet is to iron. So it literally seeks them out and eliminates them. To top it all off, the Bio-Shocker product line is non-toxic, 100 percent biodegradable, does not leave any carbon footprint and is 100 percent made in the USA.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.