Shurtape 202810 VP-410 Vinyl Film Tape: 2" x 36 yd, Black
- Shurtape VP-410 Vinyl Film Tape is versatile, long-lasting, resistant to weather, abrasion, and wear and a smart choice for tough jobs and applications.
- Highly conformable and easy to apply, Shurtape VP-410 is engineered with a non-corrosive adhesive and flexible backing.
- The tape is UV (ultraviolet) resistant and can be used in extensive temperature (20 F to 140 F), moisture and humid conditions and environments.
- Shurtape VP-410 vinyl film tape is used for general purpose floor, lane and aisle marking, color-coding and identification applications, as well as in the HVAC industry to wrap line sets, seam Rubatex and Armaflex, and insulate air ducts and underground pipes.
- Shurtape VP-410 Vinyl Film Tape meets OSHA color-coding requirements, applicable standard CID A-A-1689B, Type 1, Class 2, and is available in a wide range of colors and widths.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend