Zirconia Alumina Flat Flap Disc Roloc Grind/Sand Wheels ABN 0327
- GET MORE CUTTING POWER: The ABN Angle Grinder Flap Disc 40 Grit Grinding Wheel is a flap wheel kit that is a blend of zirconia and aluminum oxide grain that allows the die grinder sanding disc to self-sharpen for a more powerful, abrasive cut on carbon and mild steel applications
- REDUCE VIBRATIONS: One-sided zirconia flap disc constructed from resin fiber with a fiberglass backing plate to offer extra strength and absorb vibrations without smudges or smears during use; Grinding disc is semi-open to reduce loading on aluminum surfaces
- 40 GRIT TO REMOVE HEAVIER STOCK: Angle grinder sanding wheel is designed with flat type 27 for working on flat surfaces; These 40 grit flap disc wheels are coarser in build to easily remove heavier stock, smoothing out or blending autobody paint, deburring, removing rust, leveling, stripping, buffing, light grinding, and prepping or finishing flat work surfaces such as stainless steel, aluminum, and non-ferrous metal; Avoid forcefully pushing down on flap disk to prevent wear or damage
- FITS YOUR GRINDER: 4.5-inch overall diameter x 7/8-inch arbor shoulder hole to fit standard 4.5-inch angle grinders (Most 4.5-inch grinders have a 5/8-inch threaded arbor and 7/8-inch non-threaded shoulder; The 7/8-inch is used with the nut that came with your existing grinder – No backer needed for installation); Maximum 13,000 RPM speed
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Abrasive disc flapper disc for grinder package includes 40 grit 4.5-inch flap sanding wheels for your convenience
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend