Tire Deflator Kit 4pc Tire Pressure Deflator Valves, Tire Deflators ABN 7498
- SAVE TIME & BROKEN VALVE CORES: Use the ABN | Tire Deflator Offroad Tire Air Deflator to easily and quickly release air without removing the valve core from the sensor; This off road tire deflator tool kit pushes the Schrader valve down to let air out of the tires and holds the valve open as long as they are screwed on the stem; Large openings on the sides of the tire stem deflator allow air to escape quickly from the tire
- FITS YOUR RIDE: 3/4-inch (1.9cm) overall height for both TPMS and rubber valve stems on your car, bike, farm tractor, and anything else with a valve stem; Use as an offroad tire deflator for airing down the tires on your Jeep before hitting the trail; Use with old tires that have rusted shut valve cores; Use for a flat or rim repair to save the tire without damage
- EASY TO USE: Replace 4 standard-sized valve caps with this tire deflater 4-piece kit by screwing them into place; The car tire deflator depresses the pin in the tire pressure release valve tool and the pin in the valve core; This quick tire deflator eliminates the need to reset TPMS sensors; To avoid damaging the tool pin, do not over tighten – Gently screw on the first tire valve deflator, back it off 1/2 of a turn, gauge the depth, and repeat the same steps for the remaining tires
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 4.6” x 3.5” x 1.9” inch (11.7cm x 8.9cm x 4.8cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with latch for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Air down kit includes (4) tire air down valves (RF, RR, LF, LR tire positions) and (1) storage case for your convenience; Tire pressure adjuster gauge not included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend