Taps and Dies Set, 12pc – Thread Maker Tapping Set, Thread Repair Kit ABN 9649
- CUT AND RENEW THREADS: The ABN Thread Restorer Kit is a set of 12 pieces for cutting and renewing external and internal threads to smooth exacting standards with less friction
- FINISH THE JOB: Cut raw material or repair existing threads, remove screws/bolts; Included adjustable tap wrench fits the different sizes of taps; Plug tabs suitable for cleaning and rethreading various materials
- VARIOUS SIZES: Standard (SAE) only (metric not included); 5/8-inch flat edge to flat edge diameter on dies; Machine screw plug tap and 5/8-inch hexagon dies (6-32 N, 8-32 NC, 10-24 NC, 10-32 N); Fractional plug tap and 5/8-inch hexagon dies (1/4”-20 NC); Threading tools (plain 5/8-inch); Hexagon die stock (5/8-inch); Hexagon dies, T-handle tap wrench (taps No. 0 to 1/4”)
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from steel for maximum strength, abrasion resistance, and longevity; Clean/repair and cut materials such as mild stainless steel, aluminum, iron, cast iron, alloy steel, carbon steel, abrasive steel, malleable cast iron, and other difficult to machine metal materials
- EASY TO USE: When a replacement bolt is hard to find, these tapping set and die set tools make it easy to remove imperfections from threads; Both tap and die are tools used to process threads; Tap is used to process internal threads, die is used to process external threads; Taps fit into the provided 0-1/4" tap (or "T") handle; Locking handle makes alignment simple; To avoid binding, back off slightly and use a rocking motion to advance the threads and clear any loose chips
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend