Manual European Brake Bleeder Brake Bleed Pressure Brake Bleeder Kit ABN 1842
- PREVENT AIR FROM ENTERING YOUR BRAKE SYSTEM: The ABN | Automotive Brake Pressure Bleeder Kit includes a brake bleeder pump that allows for one-person brake fluid changes; With this brake fluid bleeder kit, there is no need to constantly watch the fluid level as you manually pump the tank and simply open the bleed valves
- GET THE JOB DONE: One man brake bleeder kit includes filling and operating instructions for your convenience; The pressure from the tank reservoir constantly tops off the fluid inside the brake master cylinder and allows for one-person use; Simply fill bleeder with fresh fluid, pressurize bleeder, open bleeder valves, depressurize tank, disconnect; fill the bleeder with fresh brake fluid, attach the cap onto the brake reservoir, pump up to 10psi, and then loosen the bleeder ports one at a time
- USE ON YOUR VEHICLE: 1.8-inch (45mm) master cylinder cap inside diameter (ID) with quick disconnect port for easy setup; Brake bleeder bottle is interchangeable with your existing caps to fit a wider variety of vehicles; Fits European cars including most Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Land Rover, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Mini Cooper, Porsche, Renault, Volvo, Volkswagen, Bugatti, Chevy, Chrysler, Ford, Toyota
- BUILT TO LAST: 0-70 PSI and 0-5 Bar dual gauge with 10-15 PSI (0.7-1 Bar) recommended operating pressure and 30 PSI (2 Bar) maximum working pressure; Built for rigorous use and recommended for any do-it-yourself weekend warrior as it is constructed with a strong plastic tank reservoir and aluminum plunger with spring term to pressurize your brake system
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Brake bleed kit includes (1) 3-liter tank with a 45mm master cylinder cap, 40-inch (101.6cm) long hose with quick disconnect, dual PSI/Bar pressure gauge, manual pump handle, pressure relief valve, and instructions; This master cylinder bleeder kit does not include a bag or bottle to catch fluid that you bleed out but you can easily use any existing container you have on hand
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend