Hand Deburring File 5pc Set – Metal Sharpening Hole Shaping Files Kit ABN 3579
- SMOOTHLY FILE METAL: Use the ABN Hand Deburring File 5-Piece Set to shape, sharpen, and deburr metal (aluminum, tin, iron, copper), wood, and plastic applications such as hobby models, jewelry, clocks, watches, and more; Not intended for filing hardened steel or soft materials
- EASY TO USE: For coarse heavy cross-filing; We recommend applying a lubrication to the file teeth before each use (not included); Grab file handle with one hand and place palm of other hand on file end, point the file away from you, press down firmly to dig in and cut metal while making long, slow strokes, then remove downward pressure on return stroke to keep the file sharp; Clean with a stiff wire brush after use (not included)
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from high carbon hardened steel with precision milled tempered and coated teeth for maximum strength and longevity that allows for long-lasting cutting and filing performance
- GRIP COMFORTABLY: 3.5-inch (8.9cm) long wooden contoured ergonomic handles on all 6-inch (15.2cm) files (9.5-inch / 24.1cm overall length) for the best grip and ultimate comfort for less user fatigue and more productivity
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (5) files – (1) 6-inch flat file, (1) 6-inch round file, (1) 6-inch half round file, (1) 6-inch square file, and (1) 6-inch triangle file to suit your filing needs; Storage tray not included, but the convenient sizes can easily fit in any toolbox or on any shelf
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend