Cylinder Leak Detector Engine Compression Tester Kit Leakage Test Set ABN 2305
- DETECT ENGINE FAULTS: Use the ABN Cylinder Leak Detector Engine Compression Tester Kit to find worn piston rings, worn valves, cracked cylinder walls, and blown head gaskets; For American domestic and imported pickup trucks and late model cars with minimal clearance, gasoline (petrol) 4-stroke engine, and 12mm or 14mm spark plugs (fits into a standard spark plug socket); Tester checks the amount of leakage in an engine cylinder and helps pinpoint and determine the source of compression problems
- TWIN GAUGE MANIFOLD: Shows pressure in PSI and Bar and percentage of cylinder leakage; Pressure gauge with dual scale reads from 0 to 100 PSI and 0 to 7 Bar; Cylinder leakage gauge measures leak percentage from 0 to 100 percent in set, low, moderate, and high levels; Both gauges have a 2.9-inch (7.4cm) diameter scale with protective shockproof rubber encasing bumper
- EASY TO USE: Remove Schrader valve and turn regulator off (counterclockwise) before applying shop air to avoid damaging flow gauge; Install hose to cylinder, unit to air supply, calibrate leak gauge as instructed, connect unit to cylinder hose; Compressed air is fed into cylinder through built-in pressure regulator; Diagnosis is made by observing amount of leakage indicated on cylinder leakage gauge and listening for leakage at various points of car system
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 14.8” x 3.1” x 10.75” inch (37.6cm x 7.9cm x 27.3cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: 480mm flexi hose, 12mm and 14mm spark plug adapters, fixed short connector M14 x 26mm, fixed long connector M16 x 26mm, pressure gauge, cylinder leakage gauge, air regulator, instructions, and carrying case
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend