Copper Pipe Cutter 1/8” to 1-1/5” Inch (3-30mm) Tubing Cutters 1-Pack ABN 4480
- QUICK & PRECISE CUTS: Use the ABN Small Tubing Cutter to quickly and precisely cut tubing in almost any application; Remember to pull back the blade and revolve the flexible PVC pipe while compressing (this is a ratcheting tool, so the blade needs to be reset after use)
- FINISH THE JOB: For brass, copper, aluminum, and thin wall tubing applications; 5.25” x 1.25” x 2.2” inch (13.3cm x 3.2cm x 5.6cm) overall dimensions allow access in hard-to-reach areas
- SIMPLE DEBURRING: Retractable (fold-away) slide lock reamer deburring blade to clean any burrs left after cutting; Reamer also ensures a better connection; Hole in reamer can be used to open an acetylene tank
- BUILT TO LAST: Adjustment knob constructed from knurled plastic for easy grip; Cutter wheel constructed from alloy steel with sharp points for easy use and efficient cutting; 2 hardened flare groove rollers make rotation simple and prevent skipping and jumping for most consistent tracking (no threading); Cutting wheel life and adjustment amount for each turn of tool is directly proportionate to the hardness of the material being cut
- EASY TO USE: Place tubing between cutter wheel and rollers, spin feed wheel to bring a firm pressure on the tube, turn feed wheel an additional half turn for first cut and then revolve tool around pipe; As the tool begins to cut the tube, advance the feed knob keeping an even pressure until the cut is completed, then use the slide reamer to remove any burr formed inside the tube which could restrict flow or cause poor flaring
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend