Coolant Funnel Kit Radiator Coolant Flush Kit Radiator Funnel Fill Kit ABN 0999
- PERFORM TESTS & REFILL FLUIDS: The ABN | Cooling System Refiller Kit Coolant Burping Funnel Radiator Flush Kit prevents squeaky belts and spills when changing radiator coolant, flushing systems, vacuum filling, or replacing hoses; Connects to radiator and seals for hands-free work so you can fill fluid level higher than radiator (allows for coolant expansion) to remove trapped air pockets or head gasket combustion leak bubbles that can otherwise cause cooling system errors and heater issues
- FITS YOUR VEHICLE: Antifreeze funnel kit works on any vehicle filled through the radiator (not the expansion tank); The included straight extension and 45-degree elbows allow access to caps located under shrouds or in fender wells; Works in any hard-to-reach area and can be combined to use on radiator caps that are placed at an angle
- BUILT TO LAST: 6.75-inch x 8.25-inch (17.1cm x 21cm) overall with 0.75-inch (1.9cm) outside diameter (OD) coolant fill funnel tip that securely fits the included adapters of different sizes; While there are no measurement markings on the coolant spill free funnel, it can hold a maximum of approximately 70 ounces (2.1 L); Constructed from opaque yellow hard-plastic components; 3 out of 5 cap adaptors include steel rings to hold the adaptors in place
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Coolant vacuum refill kit includes (1) radiator burp funnel with detachable lid to keep the car radiator funnel clean and other contents organized, (5) caps, (3) adapters (two 45-degree elbow, one 5-inch/12.7cm long straight), and (2) clear tubing extras (4-inch x 6mm OD / 4mm ID)
- EASY TO USE: Insert appropriate adaptor and cap on your radiator, place funnel in adapter, add your coolant, with engine running allow trapped air to escape through funnel, squeeze radiator hose, insert stopper, transfer remaining fluid to a container or overflow reservoir; If using funnel lid – allow fluids cool to ambient temperature, place funnel plug into funnel neck, remove funnel and fluid, drain captured fluid into a container, replace cap on the now air-free radiator
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend