Belt Sand Paper Aluminum Oxide Sanding Belts 3x18 Inch 10-Pack ABN 10PKSANDINGBELT_PARENT
- FINISH YOUR PROJECT: The ABN | 3x18 Inch Belt Sander Belts 10-Pack is a package of belt sand paper for wood, plastic, fiberglass, and both ferrous metal (steel, stainless steel, cast iron, carbon steel) and non-ferrous metals (aluminum, titanium, brass, bronze, copper); Waterproof sandpaper for light wet use and is perfect for knife making, shaping, and sharpening
- REDUCE BUILDUP: Constructed from premium blue-fired aluminum oxide grain closed coat material with grinding aid to reduce heat and buildup and allow for longer life than sticky (adhesive) PSA sandpaper; If your sander heats and gums up quickly, we suggest running a belt cleaner (sold separately) against the belt and taking more frequent breaks to allow your belt sander to cool
- USE YOUR SANDER: Fits any sander that uses 3x18 inch sanding belt; Size of belt required for your sander should be labeled on sander nameplate; To measure belt size of existing belt, use a fabric tape measure to measure the width x distance around belt; To measure the belt size required without an existing belt, run tape measure around belt rollers and tighten, then measure distance from bottom (beginning of tape measure) and where it lies on looped tape measure end, then measure roller width
- EASY TO USE: Back of sandpaper belt is marked with grit number approximately every 9 inches (22.9cm); Bi-directional tape joint allows belts to be run in either direction, but an arrow on the inside of the belt shows the intended install direction; Premature wear will result from moving sander laterally against the grain of the belt – To prevent breaking, use proper technique
- CHOOSE YOUR GRIT: Choose from 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 240, 320, or 400 grit belts to best suit your needs; Each sander sandpaper package includes (10) 3x18 Inch belt sanding belts (7.6cm x 45.7cm) so you restock less to spend less time searching for the right size and more time finishing the job
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend