Aluminum Oxide 2” Inch Sanding Discs 50-Pack ABN SandingDiscs_PARENT
- PREMIUM SANDING DISC SET: Use the ABN 50 Pack Aluminum Oxide Roloc Sanding Disc 2 Inch Grinding Disc Set to prep, finish, and polish various materials; High-speed sanding grinds particles and removes target coating and scratches to leave you with a smooth, uniformed surface; 2 inch sanding disc provides the perfect size for tightly-contoured sections or large surface areas
- EASILY REMOVE RUST, PAINT, AND OTHER COATINGS: Whether you are using these round sandpaper discs to clean and deburr or to blend, finish, and polish, they will get the job done; These roll lock metal sanding disc tools will help you remove paint, rust, glue, or other stubborn adhesives and materials
- BUILT TO LAST: Aluminum oxide abrasive orbital sanding discs are known for their low heat retention, superior cut rate, and durability making them ideal for prepping and finishing soft and hardwoods, chip and fiber boards, plastic, rubber, cork, ferrous and non-ferrous metals, painted surfaces, and other building materials; Aluminum oxide material is bonded with resin to provide resistance to overload when working
- FITS YOUR TOOLS: Quickly and easily replace your used grinding discs; Each roll lock drill grinder disk has a unique r-type torque screwed attachment that allows you to connect to your mandrel bit shaft (not included); Use these sand paper discs as a right angle die grinder sanding disc, an air sander drill sanding disk, an electric drill sanding disc, an orbital sander disc, or with any other type of sanding rotary tool
- CHOOSE YOUR GRIT SIZE: Each package includes a quantity of 50 of the ABN sanding discs 2 inch roloc discs with r-lock base attachments; Choose between our 36, 60, 120, 180, or 240 Grit aluminum oxide sanding disks; Smaller grit sizes offer course abrasive surface for cutting and stripping, while larger grit sizes provides a finer abrasive surface for finishing
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend