Ball Pein Hammer Fiberglass Hammer ABN 1507-1576-1872-1889-1896_PARENT
- EFFORTLESSLY SHAPE & STRIKE METAL: Use the ABN Fiberglass Ball Pein Hammer to easily work on any hammering application with simplicity and comfort
- VARIOUS APPLICATIONS: Pein rivets, strike chisels and punches, and shape unhardened metals; Smaller hammers (8-16 ounce) for lighter-duty metals, larger hammers (24 and 32 ounce) for heavy-duty metals
- GRIP COMFORTABLY: Textured, molded fiberglass and rubber cushion grips that are oil-resistant and reduce vibration and shock transfer; Oversized mechanic-style shaft for sure grip – (From hammer handle where it connects to hammer portion) 8-ounce hammer has 9.75-inch (24.8cm) handle, 12-ounce hammer has 10.25-inch (26cm) handle, 16-ounce hammer has 10.5-inch (26.7cm) handle, 24-ounce hammer has 10.6-inch (26.9cm) handle, 32-ounce hammer has 12-inch (30.5cm) handle
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from 45# forged carbon steel with a mirrored polish for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion
- CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGE: Choose between an 8-ounce, 12-ounce, 16-ounce, 24-ounce, or 32-ounce hammer to best suit your needs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend