30 AMP RV Power Cord Generator Transfer Switch Extension Cable ABN 2635/2342/2659/2666/2673/2680_PARENT
- EXTEND YOUR REACH: The ABN RV Cord provides a convenient, safe method to extend the range of your equipment and gives you a little extra reach when camping or RVing; For connecting a transfer switch and generator; Choose between a 10-foot, 25-foot, 40-foot, 50-foot, 75-foot, or 100-foot long cord to best suit your needs
- EASY TO CONNECT: Provides a power connection between a generator and an outdoor power box or a transfer switch or panel; Simply connect the 30A power cord from the campground or park to your RV; 4-prong design on both male and female ends; NEMA configuration (L14-30) with water tight ends; 7,500 Watt maximum rated power; 125/250 Volts
- COMFORTABLE TO UNPLUG: Receptacles are constructed from heavy-duty plastic with notches for easier gripping and unplugging
- OUTDOOR USE: This cord can handle temperatures as low as -40 degrees Fahrenheit and is heat-resistant up to 221 degrees Fahrenheit (-40°C to 105°C) while still remaining flexible
- BUILT TO LAST: Durable 10-gauge thickness features 4 grounding wire construction and a weather and oil resistant STW jacket for heavy-duty performance; “10/4” STW is built to last
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend