50A 125/250V Connector & Twist Lock Inlet Plug Power Cord Cover & Ring ABN 9564
- KEEP CORDS SAFE: The ABN 50 Amp Locking Connector with Cover Boot and Ring is designed to secure and protect your cord connector and keep a weatherproof seal for your RV, camper, trailer, marine watercraft, and other outdoor applications; For regulating and waterproofing purposes
- USE YOUR CONNECTOR: Quickly locks the cord set in the inlet; Side grips for an easy and secure connection; Designed for use with round jacketed, hard usage cable (S-type), 8-3AWG; As long as you have a female cord connector with the same 50A 125/250VAC configuration, this connector will fit your application
- PERFECT SIZE: 6.5-inch (16.5cm) assembly overall length; Cover and ring – 2.4-inch (6.1cm) inner diameter (ID); 3-inch (7.6cm) outer diameter (OD); 3.5-inch (8.9cm) inside depth; 5.25-inch (13.3cm) outer length; Connector – Approximate measurement across the face is 2 inches (5.1cm); Across the back where the cord enters adds 0.25 inch (2.25 inches / 5.7cm across); Total length is 5 inches (12.7cm)
- BUILT TO LAST: Cover constructed with a bright yellow rubber body and black heavy-duty plastic ring for extra longevity with no leaks; 50 Amp 125/250 Volt rating; Replace your power cord with this twist lock connector so the cord can be removed and stored without leaving an opening that mice or insects can enter and wreak havoc
- EASY TO USE: Instructions included; Remove housing by loosening face screws, slide weather-resistant boot over cable, and slide housing over cable; Strip cord outer jacket and each individual conductor to expose the copper wire; Insert all wires into proper color-coded terminal pockets; Tighten terminal screws and strain relief screws; Slide housing over connector body, tighten assembly screws, and slide weather-resistant boot over complete assembly
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend