30A 125V Electrical Power Inlet with Connector Plug Cord Cover & Ring ABN 9571
- KEEP CORDS SAFE: The ABN Power Cord Inlet, Locking Inlet, and Replaceable Cover Kit installs directly to your application to allow a safe and detachable power connection; Designed to secure and protect your cord connector and keep a weatherproof seal for your RV, camper, trailer, marine watercraft, and other outdoor applications; For regulating and waterproofing purposes; Package includes (1) traditional stainless steel shore power inlet with a gasket cover + (1) plug protector cover + (1) ring
- FITS YOUR APPLICATION: 30 Amp, 125 Volt black square inlet that quickly locks the cord set to the inlet; Cover includes side grips for an easy and secure connection; Designed for use with round jacketed, hard usage cable (S-type), 8-3AWG
- PERFECT SIZE: Inlet – 2.2-inch (5.6cm) inner diameter (ID); 3-inch x 3.5-inch (7.6cm x 8.9cm) outer width; 3.25-inch (8.3cm) length; Cover and ring – 1.75-inch (4.4cm) inner diameter (ID); 3-inch (7.6cm) outer diameter (OD); 3-inch (7.6cm) inside depth; 5-inch (12.7cm) outer length; Connector – Approximate measurement across the face is 1.75 inches (4.4cm); Across the back where the cord enters adds 0.25 inch (2 inches / 5.1cm across); Total length is 3.9 inches (9.9cm)
- BUILT TO LAST: 30 Amp 125 Volt rating; Inlet constructed from corrosion-resistant plastic and stainless steel materials for strength and longevity in harsh marine environments; Cover constructed with a bright yellow rubber body and black heavy-duty plastic ring for extra longevity with no leaks; Replace your power cord with this twist lock connector so the cord can be removed and stored without leaving an opening that mice or insects can enter and wreak havoc
- EASY TO USE: Instructions included for new installation and existing fit; Pencil, electric drill, 2.5” hole saw, 1/8” drill bit, flat blade screwdriver, 4 #8 pan head stainless steel screws, and cutting/wire stripping pliers required for installation (not included)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend