138 Piece Travel First Aid Kit – Car Emergency Kit Medical Equipment ABN 5753
- TACTICAL FIRST AID KIT: The ABN® Compact First Aid Kit for Home, Car, Office, and Travel is your one-stop for treating cuts, scrapes, burns, and other minor injuries; This camping first aid kit includes medicine, antiseptics, bandages, injury and trauma treatment supplies, and signaling items; Whether this vehicle first aid kit is a gift to a coworker or college student or kept in your home or car, it can be a great asset for anyone
- MEDICAL PREPAREDNESS KIT: Be ready for potential emergencies by using this travel medicine kit first aid trauma kit; The medical kit is designed with plastic dividers to make it fast and easy to find exactly what you are needing for any emergency; This disaster kit is recommended by healthcare professionals because it includes a variety of basic first aid kit essentials; This emergency first aid kit is also noted as being OSHA compliant
- QUICK ACCESS CAR SAFETY KIT: This emergency car kit med kit contains 138 pieces of first aid tools in a lightweight, compact plastic case; The personal first aid kit for businesses fits great in any backpack, drawer, or glove box making it easy to keep all the little things you need for unexpected events in an easily accessible area; Two latches help to keep the pack closed to protect the waterproof first aid kit and the kit features 2 nail holes to allow easy mounting
- GREAT FOR HOME OR TRAVEL: This car kit emergency road kit is great for all the little accidents that can occur anywhere, indoors and outdoors; Whether you are going camping, to the beach, or backpacking around the world, this wilderness first aid kit will have your back; Do not forget that this first aid bag emergency preparedness kit can be stored easily in the car, office, or home for any unexpected emergencies
- CONTENTS INCLUDED: This medical bag kit is a complete first aid kit for office, car, or home; It includes first aid bandages and wraps, a finger splint, and an emergency blanket; This home first aid kit has motion sickness tablets, ibuprofen tablets, and first aid cream packs; Antiseptic towelettes and alcohol pads help to clean cuts, while the distress flag and accident report form can help for more serious accidents; Vehicle emergency kit includes other first aid supplies
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend