1/4 Inch Hex Drive Drill Quick Change Bit Holder Locking Bit Extension ABN 8735-8773_PARENT
- [Extend Your Reach]: This ABN Locking Impact Bit Holder Quick Release Hex Bit Holder has a long reach for access to awkward angles and hard-to-reach areas; Choose between 6-inch (15.2 cm) or 12-inch (30.5 cm) length
- [Lock Bits in Place]: Quick release locking mechanism makes changing bits easy - 0.9 x 0.6 inch (2.3 x 1.5 cm) red aluminum sleeve is a sliding collar to lock in bits so you do not lose them during use; To release the bit, push this sleeve upwards
- [Use Your Tools]: Extension bit is compatible with all SAE 1/4-inch drive hex bits that fit a standard cordless or impact driver chuck (not intended for round shafts)
- [Get Maximum Stability]: Solid shaft of the bit holder rotates inside the free-spinning black sleeve so you can grasp the sleeve to steady your work
- [Choose Your Package]: Choose between a 1/4 x 6 inch or 1/4 x 12 inch hex driver extension; Impact quick release bit holder extension does not include bit or drill
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend