1/2” Inner Tie Rod Removal Tool Kit Tie Rod Puller Tool and Adapters ABN 1941
- [Perform Maintenance on Your Vehicle]: The ABN Master Inner Tie Rod Tool Removal 4-Piece Kit allows you to save time to make adjustments without removing the rack and pinion to access hard-to-reach tie rods
- [For Your Toolkit]: With its 1/2-inch square drive, this tie rod remover tool will work with your existing 1/2-inch drive wrench (not for power tools); Constructed from black coated steel for maximum strength and longevity
- [Fits Your Vehicle]: 1 3/16-inch adapter compatible with most front wheel drive (FWD) vehicles with new style tie rods; 1 5/16-inch adapter compatible with most rear wheel drive (RWD) and vehicles with racks and pinion power steering; 1 7/16-inch adapter compatible with most cars with saginaw in steering gear
- [Easy Storage]: No need to worry about tie rod end removal tool kit parts getting lost in your workshop; Heavy-duty 16.75 x 2.25 x 7.5 inch (42.5 x 5.7 x 19.1cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with 2 latches and built-in handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- [Package Contents]: Tie rod end removal tool set includes (1) dual socket rapid slide collar inner tie rod tool (1‐3/16-inch and 1‐5/16-inch hex), (3) adaptors (1‐3/16, 1‐5/1, 1‐7/16 inch adapters with 1‐5/16 inch hex), and (1) carrying case for your convenience
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend