1/2” Inner Tie Rod Removal Tool Kit Tie Rod Puller Tool and Adapters ABN 1941
- MAKE TIE ROD ADJUSTMENTS: The ABN | Master Inner Tie Rod Tool Removal 4-Piece Kit is an inner tie rod remover set that allows you to save time by making adjustments without removing the rack and pinion to access hard-to-reach tie rods; For the most operational stability and security, dismantle and replace your tie rods with this tie rod end removal tool kit; For steering repairs and front-end work where access is limited
- FITS YOUR VEHICLE: Fits rounded tie rods for rack and pinion steering on most Chrysler, Ford, and GM vehicles; 1-3/16-inch adapter compatible with Ford front-wheel drive (FWD) vehicles with new style tie rods; 1-5/16-inch adapter compatible with Ford rear-wheel drive (RWD) and most Chrysler vehicles with racks and pinion power steering with new style tie rods; 1-7/16-inch adapter compatible with GM and Chrysler cars with saginaw in steering gear
- BUILT TO LAST: Tie rod remover tool has a 1/2-inch square drive to work with your existing 1/2-inch drive wrench (not for power tools); Constructed from black coated steel for maximum strength and longevity
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 16.75” x 2.25” x 7.5” inch (42.5cm x 5.7cm x 19.1cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with 2 latches and built-in handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Tie rod end removal tool set includes (1) dual socket rapid slide collar inner tie rod tool (1‐3/16-inch and 1‐5/16-inch hex), (3) adaptors (1‐3/16, 1‐5/1, 1‐7/16 inch adapters with 1‐5/16 inch hex), and (1) carrying case for your convenience
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend