1/2 Inch Drive Socket - Deep Impact SAE Sockets 6pt 1-Pack ABN 4010-27-34-41-58-65_PARENT
- REMOVE TIRES: The ABN 1/2” Drive Deep Sockets 1-Pack is a standard impact socket that is designed for the installation and removal of lug nuts with superior grip
- CHOOSE YOUR SAE SIZE: Choose from a single 3/4, 7/8, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-1/4 inch socket; Our standard impact wrench sockets have stamped size markings for easy identification
- USE YOUR TOOLS: Use with your existing 1/2 inch drive impact extension bar, impact wrench, air impact tool, and other hand or electric tool; Chamfered lead-ins allow easy attachment to drive tools and placement onto fasteners; Pin hole at socket base for use with pin and O-ring for a secure attachment to drive tools
- REDUCE WEAR: The 6-point radiused (rounded) corners reduce wear by striking on the flat surface of the fastener to increase torque and reduce wear
- BUILT TO LAST: Standard impact deep socket constructed from chrome-molybdenum steel (CR-MO) for maximum strength, longevity, and torque that is better than chrome-vanadium sockets; Comes pre-oiled for corrosion resistance
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend