To many people, a car is just something used without thinking about it. To others, it’s freedom, person space, entertainment, and transportation. But that’s what separates enthusiasts from every day car users. As Thanksgiving approaches, people give thanks to family and friends, but don’t forget to thank your car.
There are many reasons to be thankful. First, cars have revolutionized transportation. Before, in the olden days, people barely traveled far from home, maybe 50 miles. In modern times, traveling isn’t really considered a big deal. Yet, people rely on cars more than possibly any other piece of technology. Most of us use a phone, but without travel, the way we live would be permanently changed—travel to work, the gym, to pick up children from school, and cruise would be impossible in a single day.
Here are the many reasons to be thankful for your vehicle:
- Never complains.
- Always reliable, contingent on proper maintenance and upkeep.
- Keeps the driver and passengers safe when properly buckled.
- Jam out sanctuary.
- Don’t have to remember to feed it when you don’t drive for a few days.
- Fast commute when compared to the alternative of walking.
- When the petal is pushed to the floor and the sweet sound of the V8 opens up, all the buildup and anxiety from the day disappears.
The most vital reason is that this car is yours. Not everyone has to like it. It’s your creation; it’s one of a kind. You take pride in your vehicle. You put everything into your vehicle to make it what it is. Individualized to reflect you. As the riflemen’s creed says, “there are many like it, but this one is mine.”
Just as you show how thankful you are to people in your world, come to www.autobodynow.com to show your car that same thanks. We provide products for the DIY’er and the professional and every person in between. At ABN, anyone can find the necessary product, but we are here to provide more than this. Our goal is to provide the best products, the best prices, and the best customer service. ABN wants to thank you for your continued support and loyalty. We appreciate our customers. Without you, we wouldn’t be able to do what we do.
Thank you again!
From our family to yours,
Auto Body Now
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: autobodynow, cars and Thanksgiving, thankful for your car, thanking your car, thanksgiving