Step 1: Clean
Thoroughly clean and dry the glass.
Step 2: Apply
Hold the applicator between the thumb and fingers with the pad down and level over the windshield. Squeeze the wings together until a popping sound is heard and liquid is released onto the pad. Use immediately.
Wipe the soft pad of the applicator over the glass up and down then side to side to ensure the glass is well covered. Avoid painted surfaces. Remove liquid from non-glass surfaces with dry paper towel.
Step 3: Dry
Wipe the glass with a clean dry paper towel immediately after Aquapel has been applied to the entire windshield. Dispose of applicator and paper towel. Failure to wipe immediately may cause hazing that requires additional buffing with a clean dry paper towel.
One single-use applicator will treat one windshield or two side windows.
- Do not let Aquapel air dry onto windshield.
- When applying to large surface areas treat and dry one half at a time.
- Application conditions: Do not use in temperatures colder than 50º F or hotter than 90º F or in excessively humid conditions.
- Once applied, Aquapel® Glass Treatment can be reapplied as needed.
- Cleaning glass with ordinary glass cleaners will not affect product durability.
Share this post